Spa architecture planning and design
To reinforce decision-making, a subject we covered in the last issue of EMOTION SPA Magazine, the next fundamental stage - a prelude to the design stage and building work - is the scheduling stage...
Spa... regulatory and institutional overview
Since the very first edition of EMOTION SPA, in our reports we have discussed the Spa universe from the point of view of its conceptual aspects, whether talking...
The Spa Marin de Rochevilaine from tradition to innovation
At the mouth of the Vilaine river, the Pen Lan peninsula harbours the Rochevilaine estate, one of the most beautiful Relais & Chateaux establishments in brittany. This place has an exceptional...
Architecture Design & Spa
Le VIDAGO Palace, a legend reborn
Staying at the VIDAGO Palace is like experiencing a journey back in time to the splendid architecture of the belle epoque and its warmth, colour, sparkling crystals and dazzling memories...
Thalassotherapy in a state of ferment
The thalassotherapy sector in France is more than ever in ferment. Since 1995, the sector was remaining stable, with around fifty thalassotherapy centres in France...
The Spa is a marvellous and complex industry which is constantly innovating and reinventing itself through the creativity of operators trying to satisfy clients who have already been won over by the...
Spas facing the challenges of hotel renovations
The french hotel industry: poised for change or on the brink of collapse? Set against a backdrop of underlying gloom linked
Golf & Spa: a winning combination
With 64 million players, golf is the most practised individual sport in the world and is the sixth most played sport in France with more than 600,000 players, who are mainly relatively high-earning...
AQUAMOON: A Spa dedicated to women’s wellbeing
A different kind of day Spa opened last march on place Vendome in Paris: Aquamoon, a new 600 m2 luxurious and timeless Spa for women’s wellbeing…
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons