After two years of providing premium beauty services during the Cannes Film Festival, L.Raphael, the skin care brand specialised in anti-aging technologies, has now set up on the 7th floor of the famous Martinez Hotel with the L.Raphael Beauty Spa, a 950m2 big Spa with nine treatment rooms.
On the agenda, a holistic concept based on the “seven foundations of beauty”: a global wellbeing programme combining beauty therapy, age management, nutrition, leisure, physical activities, stress management and health care. Let’s take a closer look...
► To read the rest of this report, order now the SPECIAL HOTELIERS summer issue N°30, please click here
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
- Amat Health & Beauty enters centre stage at the Hotel Casino Barrière, Lille
- @BC SPA Management joins SkinCeuticals at So SPA Marseille and Keiraõ Spa Paris
- Join the FORUM HOTel& SPA for the 6th edition June 20th, at the George V Hotel, Paris
- New wellnesstub from Trautwein in Spa-suite of the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz/Switzerland
- GAMMA MG BROSS, well-being furniture
- Minimum time, maximum results at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, Miami Beach
- New generation of electronic control technology which facilitates the treatment itself as well as the preparation and post-treatment
- With its mountain environment and new equipment, the Hermitage SPA in Cervinia is prepared to offer its guests the absolute best in terms of personal
- UK’s 1st Guerlain Spa
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition