Architecture Design & Spa
Le VIDAGO Palace, a legend reborn
Staying at the VIDAGO Palace is like experiencing a journey back in time to the splendid architecture of the belle epoque and its warmth, colour, sparkling crystals and dazzling memories...
Thalassotherapy in a state of ferment
The thalassotherapy sector in France is more than ever in ferment. Since 1995, the sector was remaining stable, with around fifty thalassotherapy centres in France...
MANDARIN ORIENTAL PARIS, Chic and dreamlike
Paris keeps attracting new luxury hotels, all managed by asian funds. Following the arrival of Shangri-La and the Royal Monceau in 2010, and before the opening of the peninsula next year...
Once upon a time... there were Spa creators with a vision
For beauty and wellbeing consumers, a Spa is their wellbeing headquarters, a chance to escape the energy-consuming circumstances of reality. a magical interlude, a unique place dedicated to a...
The renewal of Thalassotherapy centres
There are now more than fifty thalassotherapy centres in France which attract 350,000 clients each year. Everything began in the 1960s when numerous independent operators set up centres themselves,...
New Spa Materials
Following the staggering development of the Spa market over the last few years, material manufacturers have been looking for ways to innovate.
Spa Experiences from the other end of the world
Conrad Maldives, located in the Ari Atoll, has preserved all the aspects of a luxurious tropical paradise. Tthe resort has an intimate atmosphere despite its size and access...
Spa Design, Aqua Bien-etre Nantes
The Aqua Bien-être & Spa opened in the petit port district of Nantes in september 2010: the fruit of a long-term project in which I had the pleasure of participating as Spa consultant throughout...
"Key Points" concerning the liability of the Interior Designer in the Creation of a Spa
Creating a "Winning" Spa in the present economical and financial context within the very restricting framework of hygiene, safety and accessibility norms, given the very high construction costs...
Page 1 of 2
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons