New holistic concept The‘‘Seven Foundations of Beauty’’
After two years of providing premium beauty services during the Cannes Film Festival, L.Raphael, the skin care brand specialised in anti-aging technologies, has now set up on the 7th floor of the...
La Roche Posay’s renovated Spa: Nature and expert skin care
Last may, after a titanic amount of construction work which lasted 7 months, the Spa Melusine became LA ROCHE POSAY Spa Source. It has been completely transformed and expanded...
The Spa boom in Holiday Residences
According to an annual study published by kpmg tourism, hotel industry, and leisure, it is perfectly natural that the Spa is moving into other types of holiday accommodation, which helps to...
MEDI-SPA, When beauty rhymes with health
In just a few years, the duty for beauty has shifted to a duty for health. the pressure to always look young conveyed by brands, the media and stars who “don’t seem to age a day”...
Tunisia’s new dynamics
The new promotional campaign designed to boost tourism in tunisia “aims to stop the irrational and unjustified feeling of insecurity” explains Habib AMMAR, the new Managing Director of the ONTT...
HOTELIERS: How to optimize Hotels’ high season?
Hotel Spas play a dynamic and profitable role for hotels’ commercial operations. Indeed, generally the profits generated by provincial hotels’ Spas have a stronger...
ORGANIC, still the future?
Alimentation, habitat, cosmétiques… le bio gagne du terrain dans tous les domaines, notamment sur les marchés des cosmétiques et du Spa. Encore réservé à une cible avertie...
BRANDS AND SPAS, a win-win partnership?!
EVEN IF THEIR MULTIPLICATION IN THE HOTEL SECTOR TENDS TO LESSEN THEIR IMPACT AS A FACTOR OF DIFFERENTIATION, IT IS NEVERTHELESS A FACT THAT THE PRESENCE OF A SPA TODAY IS STILL A STRATEGIC...
SPA, a new life for three star Hotels
Although the Spa industry is still having problems in identifying its offer, it continues to diversify and has been trying to make inroads into the medium-range hotel industry for some years now.
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons