Spa architecture planning and design
To reinforce decision-making, a subject we covered in the last issue of EMOTION SPA Magazine, the next fundamental stage - a prelude to the design stage and building work - is the scheduling stage...
Spa... regulatory and institutional overview
Since the very first edition of EMOTION SPA, in our reports we have discussed the Spa universe from the point of view of its conceptual aspects, whether talking...
The Spa Marin de Rochevilaine from tradition to innovation
At the mouth of the Vilaine river, the Pen Lan peninsula harbours the Rochevilaine estate, one of the most beautiful Relais & Chateaux establishments in brittany. This place has an exceptional...
DESTINATION CARNAC: 100% Organic Thalassotherapy
Over the years, Carnac Thalasso & SpaResort Hotel, located in South Brittany, has forged a steady commitment to sustainable development. the successful skincare range BioCarnac® was launched in...
Equipment New Products and trends for 2012
The demand for specific equipment rocketed as this branch of the industry developed but equipment manufacturers in the french market were, until recently, offering products...
The height of wellbeing White gold: a Spa setting
After the United States, France is now the world’s second most popular ski destination with 53.2 million skier-days sold during the winter of 2010-2011. Thanks to the snow plan launched in the...
EQUIPMENTS: Trends, innovations and profitability
Before addressing the topic of this article, which is dedicated to well-being and Spa equipment, we met Pascale BROUSSE, Director of Trend Sourcing, a prospects agency whose expertise...
Pornic Destination: The Self, the new Spa Destination?!
An increasingly demanding society, loss of bearings: our new needs are in fact our old ones that have resurfaced. They are, above all, a quest for time and authenticity.
My detox week in CHENOTHERAPY
Surely Henri CHENOT, the high priest of Biontology and active detoxification, needs no further introductions!
SKINCEUTICALS, a glamorous and performant Doctor’s brand
The SkinCeuticals brand was born from the research conducted by a U.S. dermatologist, Dr. Pinnell, who had worked extensively on vitamin C in its purest form,
Page 1 of 2
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons