The Spa is a marvellous and complex industry which is constantly innovating and reinventing itself through the creativity of operators trying to satisfy clients who have already been won over by the...
Spas facing the challenges of hotel renovations
The french hotel industry: poised for change or on the brink of collapse? Set against a backdrop of underlying gloom linked
Golf & Spa: a winning combination
With 64 million players, golf is the most practised individual sport in the world and is the sixth most played sport in France with more than 600,000 players, who are mainly relatively high-earning...
AQUAMOON: A Spa dedicated to women’s wellbeing
A different kind of day Spa opened last march on place Vendome in Paris: Aquamoon, a new 600 m2 luxurious and timeless Spa for women’s wellbeing…
The Barometer of Spa business and trends
With the aim of furthering knowledge of the Spa sector among market players in the industry, Stephanie RYCHEMBUSCH, Associate Director at Coach Omnium...
The French Spa industry Facts & Figures
While the industry is struggling to emerge from the crisis across the atlantic, it seems that the french spa industry has stayed on course. Having been hit hard by the economic recession and then...
ROYAL MONCEAU: A guided visit to a white paradise
When raffles set up shop at the Royal Monceau in Paris, the group inaugurated its first establishment in Europe. For a long time the group had contented itself with its presence in singapore where...
AN INNOVATIVE CONCEPT: THE ‘‘MEDICAL SPA’’
The Point of view of Didier LE LOSTEC Chairman of the Communications Commission of the CNETh / MD of the Grand Spa des Alpes at Brides-les-Bains.
Spa Manager, an evolving profession
A dream job for applicants on the one hand and problematic for employers on the other, the position of spa manager is finally better defined.
Mineral water Spa
Yet wellbeing with the using hot water, particularly mineral water, has its origins in an era far removed from luxurious thermal resorts, such as the one inaugurated in 216 ad in Rome under the...
Page 1 of 2
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons