In the heart of Lima’s financial district San Isidro, the Westin Lima, highest building in Peru, opened in April 2011.
Close to 120m high, the edifice offers 301 guest rooms, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the town’s largest convention centre and the Heavenly Spa! Spread over 3,000m² with 14 treatment rooms, 4 hydro-massage rooms, hair salon, indoor pool, fitness centre, gymnasium and wet areas, the Heavenly Spa is considered to be the largest Spa in whole of South America! As for the treatments, the Spanish brand Germain de Capuccini was chosen to create the extensive and innovative Spa Menu and also created a massage exclusive to Westin!
www. starwoodhotels.com - www.germaine-de-capuccini.com
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
12/03/2013 - New publicity image of perfect forms with ALYSON LE BORGES
06/02/2013 - Germaine de Capuccini launches an anti-ageing peeling syste
22/01/2013 - GERMAINE DE CAPUCCINI receives the “Empresas Sabias” Prize Awarded by the Generalitat Valenciana
14/01/2013 - GERMAINE DE CAPUCCINI arrives in the hotel of the stars in Paraguay, the Bourbon Conmebol Convention Hotel
18/09/2012 - Force Revive for men by Germaine de Capuccini
- Germaine de Capuccini presents PUREXPERT
- The new brand VYON VISIBLY YOUNGER stands for “functional skin care”
- Double act - Sothys
- Seaweed foaming mask
- New Evo mattress by LEMI
- EVADÉSENS launches MAORI: a skin care range for men!
- DECLEOR launches new Life Radiance booster
- New electric treatment table for PBI !
- AGE smart® by Dermalogica®: the intelligent investment in your future skin
- LEMI pushes the boundaries of customization!