With over 18 years’ experience, the British company Fashionizer creates and manufactures uniforms for 4 and 5-star hotels worldwide, and has built a strong reputation on style, high standards of quality and excellent customer service.
Fashionizer Spa was established in 2008 to provide Spa therapists with elegant and comfortable uniforms. Two years’ work and testing were necessary to achieve the desired result: a fabric that is cotton rich, flexible, comfortable and looks great! Fashionizer Spa’s success has won over clients such as the Jumeirah Peak Spa Essex, the Buddhattitude Spa... Good news for the Spa industry, the company opened up in France last September!
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
02/07/2012 - CPF, the new uniform for Spa professionals
- DERMALOGICA: Touch Therapy
- Detoxifying night treatment : Botanical D-tox by Sisley
- The Vis à Vis 1000 from Trautwein, an extraordinary bathing experience
- Banya, a different kind of sauna experience by Starwellness
- FILORGA, medical aesthetics in the Spa
- Germaine de Capuccini presents PUREXPERT
- The new brand VYON VISIBLY YOUNGER stands for “functional skin care”
- Double act - Sothys
- Seaweed foaming mask
- New Evo mattress by LEMI