SpaFinder has announced its annual Top 10 Global Spa Trends for 2012. Enthusiasm is increasing for wellness coaching, in particular in destination spas, as well as beauty coaching.
Cold therapies are hot and foot treatments are definitely on the march! Accompanying fine food with wellness is at last becoming a reality, and the Spa experience is now unquestionably a firm favourite for family outings. Above all, the link between Spas and medicine has strengthened with the launch of SpaEvidence.com, the world’s first portal where medical studies on 21 Spa and wellness therapies are made available. An important step for the industry!
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
13/05/2013 - The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
03/05/2013 - ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
26/04/2013 - The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
09/04/2013 - Seaweed foaming mask
05/11/2012 - CHENOT COSMETIQUE, welcome to Genescience
- Germaine de Capuccini presents PUREXPERT
- The new brand VYON VISIBLY YOUNGER stands for “functional skin care”
- Double act - Sothys
- Seaweed foaming mask
- New Evo mattress by LEMI
- EVADÉSENS launches MAORI: a skin care range for men!
- DECLEOR launches new Life Radiance booster
- New electric treatment table for PBI !
- AGE smart® by Dermalogica®: the intelligent investment in your future skin
- LEMI pushes the boundaries of customization!