Dubai-based Jumeirah Group celebrated the opening of its first European Resort this spring in Majorca, Spain.
In a small fishing village, perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful bay of Sóller, the Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is a 5-star resort spread out over 18,000m² with 120 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, 4 bars, 2 swimming pools and the Talise Spa. The resort is divided into 11 low-rise structures in perfect harmony with the natural landscape. Services also include 1 Kids’ Club, guided tours, cooking and yoga classes. The Spa alone occupies 2,200m² with fantastic views of the port and the Serra de Tramuntana, listed as World Heritage Status by UNESCO. The Spa offers 10 Suites, wet area with hammam, snow cave and sauna with a panoramic view of the valley, a relaxation area and outdoor whirlpool bath. A comprehensive treatment menu is provided with various local and international cosmetic brands such as Natura Bissé, Aromatherapy Associates, Linda MEREDITH and Bastien GONZALEZ.
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
27/03/2010 - New Resort Spas for Jumeirah
23/10/2009 - JUMEIRAH to enter Morocco's rose city
- DERMALOGICA: Touch Therapy
- Detoxifying night treatment : Botanical D-tox by Sisley
- The Vis à Vis 1000 from Trautwein, an extraordinary bathing experience
- Banya, a different kind of sauna experience by Starwellness
- FILORGA, medical aesthetics in the Spa
- Germaine de Capuccini presents PUREXPERT
- The new brand VYON VISIBLY YOUNGER stands for “functional skin care”
- Double act - Sothys
- Seaweed foaming mask
- New Evo mattress by LEMI