It is common knowledge that Azerbaijan has lately become the new Caucasian El Dorado thanks to the export of its black gold!
It was just a matter of time before this economic boom gave way to a dazzling real estate development and that cosmetic brands specialised in Spa offerings would enjoy an abundant number of partnership opportunities in the hotel industry. Such is the case for the brand Charme d’Orient who has just finished staff product and treatment training for the new Spas at the Marriott and Jumeirah hotels in Baku, as well as the creation of a specific Hammam ritual especially for them. Located on the 24th floor, the Jumeirah Spa is an exceptional creation nestling in a complex offering unprecedented luxury for the capital.
Watch this space: Charme d’Orient has more plans for this destination!
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
23/03/2012 - Organic alum balm by CHARME d’ORIENT
28/07/2011 - Bio by CHARME D'ORIENT
- Germaine de Capuccini presents PUREXPERT
- The new brand VYON VISIBLY YOUNGER stands for “functional skin care”
- Double act - Sothys
- Seaweed foaming mask
- New Evo mattress by LEMI
- EVADÉSENS launches MAORI: a skin care range for men!
- DECLEOR launches new Life Radiance booster
- New electric treatment table for PBI !
- AGE smart® by Dermalogica®: the intelligent investment in your future skin
- LEMI pushes the boundaries of customization!