Following MLW’s huge success in Sspas, features have been added to create the new and improved MLW F1. Available in 2 versions: the “Select” has built-in storage space whilst; the versatile “Wood” design offers more than 50 wooden structures to decorate the model.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The MLW F1 is the 1st table in the world to be equipped with 6 actuators tothat whisk the client up and down and adjust height and the angle of the body’s inclination. The table can store up to eight positions in the memory system, and features include an easy-to-use infrared remote control.
With the help of the multi-functional control panel, the “Multisense” system provides endless possibilities for treatment personalization: temperature and air chamber cushion adjustment for optimum comfort, timer, massage options, built-in speakers, music-synchronised vibrations, and chromotherapy…Unique!
► Order the SPECIAL CREATION SPA issue, please click here
► Discover summary and read edito of this issue online below:
17/07/2012 - GHARIENI takes on Psammotherapy!
12/03/2012 - GHARIENI: Know-how & Experience
25/02/2011 - Launches by GHARIENI
- Amat Health & Beauty enters centre stage at the Hotel Casino Barrière, Lille
- @BC SPA Management joins SkinCeuticals at So SPA Marseille and Keiraõ Spa Paris
- Join the FORUM HOTel& SPA for the 6th edition June 20th, at the George V Hotel, Paris
- New wellnesstub from Trautwein in Spa-suite of the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz/Switzerland
- GAMMA MG BROSS, well-being furniture
- Minimum time, maximum results at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, Miami Beach
- New generation of electronic control technology which facilitates the treatment itself as well as the preparation and post-treatment
- With its mountain environment and new equipment, the Hermitage SPA in Cervinia is prepared to offer its guests the absolute best in terms of personal
- UK’s 1st Guerlain Spa
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition