ITS JOB: The star active ingredient of the Hydra Original range, weaving algae, has many talents, including strengthening collagen and elastin fibres and increasing hyaluronic acid synthesis, a molecule capable of absorbing water like a sponge. Result: in just two weeks the skin is perfectly moisturised and smooth.
WE LIKED: The ultra-sensorial textures, a light and smooth cream, a delicate and non-greasy fluid. The bonus of enjoying an exquisite marine fragrance, softened with a subtle rose – water lily scent that makes all the difference when applying the product.
Thirst-Relief Melting Cream, 48 euros, 50ml jar – Non-Oily Ultra-Moisturising Fluid, 42 euros, 30ml bottle.
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
11/12/2012 - Anti-ageing marine immersion by Phytomer
11/07/2012 - PHYTOMER, New generation moisturising
15/02/2012 - Product Innovation: HYDRA ORIGINAL with Weaving Algae
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons