Its job: Kéraskin Esthetics launches the 1st skin lightening Serum intended for hyper pigmented skin, dark spots, uneven tone and dull complexion.
It lightens and brightens the skin in all its layers. The spots are visibly reduced, and complexion becomes uniform.
Benefits: [ACTYL-C] is a new generation of anti-pigmentation molecule based on the structure of Vitamin C.
A concentrated formula to a professional dosage of 1% for visible results in 4 weeks.
The ACTYL-C acts on each melanin production steps all epidermal layers in order to limit overproduction of melanin. It helps to strengthen the skin's ability to protect against dark spots by targeting them directly to the source.
Recomended retail price : 140€ for 30 ml.
23/10/2012 - SÉRUM-4C YEUX by KERASKIN
03/10/2012 - SENSIDOTE SPF 15 by Kéraskin
15/11/2011 - KERASKIN will be finishing 2011 with nearly 55 beauty outlets
13/05/2011 - KERASKIN, When luxury meet high-tech
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons