THE TREATMENT: “Tout en finesse” slimming programme + “Pulp-friction” massage.
Payot rings in the new with its new body treatment offering and developments in both its treatments and skincare products. A subtle combination of massage techniques and multi-sensorial experiences, the two new body rituals by Payot are entirely relaxing and attentive to your specific needs and wishes: relax, tone, fight cellulite... Objectives: feel great by reconnecting with your body thanks to the association of targeted zone massages with ultra-powerful skincare products. Choose according to your particular silhouette issues: the “Tout en énergie” firming programme, this treatment includes a draining body scrub and instantly firming body wrap. Energetic and stimulating movements tone and revitalize the skin and can be completed with the “Pepsy Sculpt”, a firming and energizing massage. I tried the “Tout en finesse” programme that gently prepares the silhouette for summer: curves are placed under control; the silhouette is slimmed and elongated. The treatment protocol involves a draining almond body scrub before the skin is smothered with unctuous anti-cellulite active skincare with Matcha tea to stimulate micro-circulation, caffeine to fight fatty cells and, for the pleasure of the senses, a sweet papaya and mango fragrance. During the body wrap, a divine scalp massage is performed. The beauty therapist then delivers a slimming massage to help break down fatty tissue. Ideally, the programme is completed with the “pulp-friction” massage, a slimming and draining massage designed to balance the body’s vital functions and resculpt the silhouette.
DURATION: “Tout en finesse”, Slimming Programme, 90 min + “Pulp-Friction” Massage, 50 min.
PRICE: “Tout en finesse” Slimming Programme, 185 euros + “Pulp-Friction” Massage, 130 euros.
RETAIL: Celluli Ultra Performance, 35 euros, 200ml – Nutricia Intense, 35 euros, 200ml.
MY OPINION: Faithful to the brand’s history, Payot has created two new treatments that convey Dr Nadia Payot’s global vision of beauty therapy: results, pleasure and well-being. No need to suffer with excruciating slimming procedures and far from the classic peppermint-perfumed procedures, these creations really indulge the senses in a journey of subtle fragrances that also take great care in delivering the results that clients expect from this type of treatment. The real bonus is the attention given to the client’s overall well-being, demonstrated throughout the entire treatment, and the acupressure-inspired movements that precede each draining phase. A wonderful new slimming treatment with which to shape up!
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
22/08/2012 - PAYOT’s revolution !
13/03/2012 - PAYOT: Active beauty
14/10/2011 - Total water immersion by PAYOT
11/01/2011 - Payot, a forerunner of the movement
09/12/2010 - PAYOT’s innovative E-learning training
- Amat Health & Beauty enters centre stage at the Hotel Casino Barrière, Lille
- @BC SPA Management joins SkinCeuticals at So SPA Marseille and Keiraõ Spa Paris
- Join the FORUM HOTel& SPA for the 6th edition June 20th, at the George V Hotel, Paris
- New wellnesstub from Trautwein in Spa-suite of the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz/Switzerland
- GAMMA MG BROSS, well-being furniture
- Minimum time, maximum results at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, Miami Beach
- New generation of electronic control technology which facilitates the treatment itself as well as the preparation and post-treatment
- With its mountain environment and new equipment, the Hermitage SPA in Cervinia is prepared to offer its guests the absolute best in terms of personal
- UK’s 1st Guerlain Spa
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition