ITS JOB: Phytomer complete their Hydra Original range with Hydralgue Serum which brings the exceptional qualities of weaving algae to fight against dehydration.
WE LIKE: A fresh and comfortable texture, with a smooth finish, ideally applied before the face cream, ideally Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream. To be tried in the salon, this treatment is from the Perles d’Eau de Mer (Sea Water Pearl) range, ideal to plump up the skin and give a glow.
Hydralgue Serum, 30 ml, 48 Euros
Facial treatment Perles d’Eau de Mer, 75 min, from 70 to 90 Euros.
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
11/12/2012 - Anti-ageing marine immersion by Phytomer
13/06/2012 - INNOVATION signed by PHYTOMER
15/02/2012 - Product Innovation: HYDRA ORIGINAL with Weaving Algae
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons