THE PRINCIPLE: GHARIENI has acquired the company RIBLU, a treatment table manufacturer specialised in heated sand therapy, an age-old method that alleviates rheumatisms, arthritis and other painful conditions! The tables are filled with 175 to 225kg of alpha-quartz sand and have an integrated heating system. The heat absorbed by the alpha-quartz sand progressively penetrates deep into the body, providing a profound feeling of relaxation and improving blood circulation, without overworking the heart!
WE LIKED: the combination of hot sand therapy with different treatments boosts the treatment’s benefits. The models Sandor® and MLW Quartz can be converted into traditional treatment tables with a mattress.
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
12/03/2012 - GHARIENI: Know-how & Experience
10/10/2011 - GHARIENI, MLW F1 Multisense: Impressive!
25/02/2011 - Launches by GHARIENI
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons