ITS JOB: For its new range, La Sultane de Saba travelled to the Sabah province of Malaysia, an area rich in wellbeing rituals and traditional treatments! The common denominator of the Sugar Cane Ritual body scrub, the tan prolonging organic Carrot Body Oil and the 100% natural Shea Butter body lotion, is the intense and delicious fragrance of the mythical flower Champaka.
WE LIKE: The 6 rituals in the range closely follow the treatment techniques of the region!
From 25 to 36 Euros.
► Discover below, some pages of this magazine online:
13/03/2012 - Olfactive journey LA SULTANE DE SABA
10/01/2012 - Groupe GM teams up with the La Sultane de Saba spa brand and unveils
24/10/2011 - LA SULTANE DE SABA hotel amenities!
- Join the FORUM HOTel&SPA for its 6th edition
- Omnisens at O’balia, Balaruc-les-Bains A creative partnership!
- NEW Spa my Blend by Clarins at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes
- The world’s top service orientated Spas revealed
- ILTM Spa: The Focus for an Emerging Industry
- 6th Luxury Forum HOTel&SPA: Register now
- The all-new Spa at Le Meurice and Valmont have imagined "Pretty Bride", the ultimate, personalised beauty regime for the most stunning bride
- SPAMEETING Europe & Africa, an international matching
- STARWELLNESS is managing the Spa at the Barmes de l’Ours hotel
- Olfactory vinotherapy, grape-based treatments for an olfactory journey which can be discovered through the seasons